Ranting, raving, semi-educated atheist, antitheist, darwinian geek on a permanent power trip to nowhere 

Monday, March 31, 2008

Published? Ni Ni Ni!

During one of my first skills for medical scientist workshops I turned around and absently remarked than our lecturer looks either like John Cleese (with better shirts) or Robin Williams in the Birdcage. A few weeks later, after finishing my first MDSC assignment at an ungodly hour, I decided to post this opinion on our Uni discussion board. Many lulz were had, said lecturer alluded to it's existence etc. He's a pretty laidback guy so it's all good.

So today we're doing a workshop on proper referencing of journal articles and he mentions he is the co-editor of the Australian Journal of Medical Scientists. Yep, that's right, yours truly compared a man he'll likely be begging to publish his research to John Cleese or a camped up Robin Williams, publicly. 

I think this is going to come back to haunt me ;/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha sucker you went to that lecture?? tsktsk we cool kids ditch shit like that ya know